A slope, also called a slope, refers to a soil or rock mass with a sloping surface. The greening of the slope is a new technology to stabilize the slope and beautify the ecological environment by using the principle of vegetation culvert and soil consolidation. Next, let's take a look at the several functions of the slope protection greening technology.
1. Anchorage of deep roots The vertical roots of plants pass through the loosely differentiated layers in the shallow layer of the slope and anchor to the deeper stable rock layer, acting as a prestressed anchor.
2. The roots of the shallow roots are rooted in the soil, making the slope soil a composite material of soil and root. The root of the plant can be regarded as a three-dimensional reinforced material with pre-stress, which improves the strength of the soil.
3. Reducing the pore water pressure of the slope The plant absorbs and transpires the water in the slope, reduces the pore water pressure of the soil, and improves the shear strength of the soil, which is beneficial to the stability of the slope soil.
4. Rainfall interception, weakening and splashing Part of the rainfall is intercepted by the vegetation before reaching the slope, and then re-evaporated into the air or falls to the slope. Vegetation can intercept high-speed falling raindrops and reduce energy and soil splashing.
5. Controlling the loss of soil particles The surface runoff carries away the soil particles that have been separated by splashing and splashing, which can further cause chip erosion and gully erosion. Vegetation can control surface runoff and impair raindrop erosion, thus controlling soil loss.
6. Restoration of the damaged ecological environment The restoration of slope plants can provide a favorable environment for the survival and reproduction of various small animals and microorganisms. The complete biological chain can be gradually formed, and the destroyed environment can be slowly restored to the original. Natural environment.
7. Reduce noise and light pollution, and ensure safe traffic engineering. Apply vegetation to protect slopes. Because vegetation can absorb harsh sounds, reflect sunlight and vehicle light in multiple directions, and reduce radiation and glare interference to pedestrians and drivers. Eliminate the fatigue of the brain and glasses, improve the visibility of road signs and warning signs, and let the driver drive easily and safely to ensure safe driving.
8. Promote the degradation of organic pollutants, purify the atmosphere, and regulate the photosynthesis of microclimate plants. It can absorb carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, release oxygen, dilute, absorb and fix harmful substances in the atmosphere, and use them for plant growth to reach the atmosphere. The role. At the same time, because the plant has the function of heat absorption and heat preservation, the application of plant slope protection can adjust the temperature and humidity of the small environment to create a warm, suitable, moist and comfortable environment.
9. Landscape function The most comfortable color seen by human eyes is green. The application of vegetation slope protection allows us to experience the beauty of freshness, coolness, cleanliness and stability. It is open-minded, open-minded, and cultivates the interest and conveys beauty to people. heart.
- Good depth! Analyze the vertical greening technology of space decoration
- On the Necessity of New Type Roof Assembly Greening Technology
- What are the economic benefits of vertical green walls for life?
- Several types of wall greening
- How to choose a climbing plant when the wall is greened
- Slope protection greening technology|Warmly welcomes the leaders of Hanma Group, Tenjin Entertainment Co., Ltd.
- The three-dimensional greening and soil standard module was successfully compiled into the "Changsha Construction Cost" in July 2018!
- Boiling! After the opening of the Expo, the three-dimensional greening was first exposed, and the foreigners were shocked by the black soil technology...
- Azerbaijan’s Minister of Construction praises the three-dimensional greening of “Ecology + Environmental Protection in China”
- Newsletter! Newsletter! Lionview will invite E-British Investment and Wuhan Huamu Company leaders to visit Shangjia to inspect the soil!
- Slope protection greening technology|Foundry Research Institute and Central South University are joining forces