Wall greening is a kind of roof greening, which can increase the urban green area, improve the air quality around the residence, and is good for both mood and body. However, the choice of plant species in the process of planting the wall is a problem. Too many species do not know what to do, listen to Xiaobian to introduce it.
If there are wall-climbing plants on the wall, it can block the sun's radiation and absorb heat. In addition, wall greening can also reduce urban noise. When noise sound waves pass through thick vine leaves, about 26% of the sound waves are absorbed. Because the leaves of climbing plants have many fluffy or concave veins, they can absorb a large amount of dust, which plays a role in filtering and purifying the air.
In short, the vertical greening of the wall is also very ornamental. If the plant variety is properly selected, the interior and exterior of the wall are almost always green, making people feel like they are in nature. However, the requirements for the greening of the wall are more demanding. It is best to choose the climbing plants commonly used for climbing plants that are shallow, tolerant, drought-tolerant, cold-resistant, strong-positive or strong-negative.
First, Ivy. Evergreen, strong tolerance to negative, is also a good indoor foliage plant. Hi warm, can withstand a short period of -5 ~ 7 ° C low temperature, both Xiyang and extremely shade-resistant.
Second, Ling Xiao. Flowering period from July to August, flower funnel-shaped, orange-red. There are aerial roots and tendrils on the stem, and the climbing growth can be as high as 10 meters. Wrapped on the column is like a green dragon, soft strips, swaying with the wind, very beautiful.
Third, dill. Annual herb, flowering from July to September. If it is planted on a scaffolding, fence, sphere or other shape bracket, it is especially beautiful.
Fourth, wisteria. The lavender flowers bloom in April and May, and often bloom again in late summer and early autumn.
Five, creeper. It is a deciduous climbing plant with a large coverage area and strong survivability. Planting in the corner, relying on the gas root to absorb the wall, a green screen can be formed in a year or two, which is an excellent wall greening material.
For you: Choose plants according to the orientation and height of the wall.
First, the wall is facing.
The wall orientation is different and the suitable plant material is different. Generally speaking, the south-facing and east-facing walls have more light, while the north and west-facing lights are less. Some houses are close to each other and the light is insufficient. Therefore, it is necessary to select suitable plants according to specific conditions. material.
When choosing a wall-climbing plant, it is suitable to plant evergreen trees in the east, west and north directions, and planting deciduous green trees on the south wall, which is beneficial to the south wall to absorb more solar radiant heat in winter. Therefore, you can choose the creeper, the scorpion, etc. on the south facing wall. The north facing wall can be selected from Ivy, Xue Yu, Fu Fangteng, etc. In different regions, the plant materials suitable for different wall faces are not identical, and it is necessary to select plant materials according to local conditions.
Second, the height of the wall.
The climbing ability of climbing plants is not the same, and the appropriate plant species should be selected according to the height of the wall. The walls of tall and multi-story residential buildings are suitable for species with strong growth ability such as ivy. The low wall can be planted with ivy, stellite, and scorpion.
- Good depth! Analyze the vertical greening technology of space decoration
- On the Necessity of New Type Roof Assembly Greening Technology
- What are the economic benefits of vertical green walls for life?
- Several types of wall greening
- Slope protection greening technology|Warmly welcomes the leaders of Hanma Group, Tenjin Entertainment Co., Ltd.
- The three-dimensional greening and soil standard module was successfully compiled into the "Changsha Construction Cost" in July 2018!
- Boiling! After the opening of the Expo, the three-dimensional greening was first exposed, and the foreigners were shocked by the black soil technology...
- Azerbaijan’s Minister of Construction praises the three-dimensional greening of “Ecology + Environmental Protection in China”
- Newsletter! Newsletter! Lionview will invite E-British Investment and Wuhan Huamu Company leaders to visit Shangjia to inspect the soil!
- Mr. Meng Xianmin, Secretary General of the Peat Industry Branch of the China Humic Acid Industry Association, visited Shang Jia for inspection and guidance.
- The base soil was debuted in the 2018 China International Solar Decathlon Competition!
- Three-dimensional greening | Huazhong Agricultural University leaders care for alumni companies
- The assembled green land is where C is! Not satisfied with the service?
- Introduction to Beijing World Expo in 2019